At Vitz Reno we’re about more than simple home renovations or additions; we’re about creating value and enhancing the lifestyle of our Toronto clients. Most people renovate with specific goals in mind: to enhance their ability to entertain, to accommodate their family’s changing needs, to add functionality to a kitchen or bathroom. If a renovation or addition project – no matter how expensive and visually dazzling – doesn’t fulfil these practical needs, then it has failed.
All too often homeowners get talked out of the things they really want by the contractor and wind up unhappy with the final result. That is simply unacceptable to us. We have some of the highest customer satisfaction rates of any general contractor in Toronto because:
- We listen to our clients.
- We take note of their wants and desires.
- We design with their input fresh in our minds.
- We design with their entire home in mind, not just the affected room.
- We hire only the best, most experienced craftsmen to perform the work.
- We provide the highest quality finished product possible.If successful home renovations and additions amounted to nothing more than installing the most expensive materials and appliances then anyone could do it. But it’s more than that. It’s about the intangibles, and the intangibles are where you come in. Some contractors won’t trust you to know what’s best for your home, or will try their hardest to sell you their idea of what your home should look like. At Vitz Reno we understand that while input from designers is critical to a successful outcome the designer’s wishes should never trump those of the homeowner.
When you partner with Vitz Reno for your Toronto renovation project, you end up with the home of your dreams, not our designer’s dream, and at a price you can afford. Consider us for your next renovation project.